FREE Stream x Download: “Go!” Full-Song Radio Rip with Chuck D CO-SIGN Intro/Outro
On this past Friday’s episode of …AndYouDon’tStop! Radio, Public Enemy's Chuck D kicked off the show with rapper/activist AWKWORD's “Go!”, featuring Shady Records emcee Joell Ortiz, indie icon Slug (of Atmosphere) and the soulful Maya Azucena of MTV’s Made fame, with catchy NYC-style production from the legendary Domingo.
CLICK HERE to Stream the 11/08/13 show. [See below for the full show ‘set list’.]
Click here for the Lyrics, exclusively via Rap Genius, with a video annotation from AWKWORD himself.
The song premieres online 11/19/13, exclusively via Complex Magazine.
#Go! - A Rap Genius HOMEPAGE FEATURE
…AndYouDon’tStop! 11/08/13 SET LIST
• Intro/Chuck Monologue
1. “Go!” by AWKWORD feat. Joell Ortiz, Slug (of Atmosphere) & Maya Azucena [prod. by Domingo]
• Songs That Mean Something, with Chuck D
1. “Lyric 4 Lyric” by Paleface Junkies
Occupy Free Air and Freedartists.Org present: Glocal Section Taking Local Artists Globally and Global Acts Locally across NYC and the World
2. “Security” by ISWHAT?
SPITDIGITAL presents Spit Of The Week
3. “Q and A” by Nino Graye
• HH G Radio – Can You Hear Me Now
1. Planet Rock Vs. Busy Child by Z-Trip Vs. Afrika Bambaataa vs. The Crystal Method (Z-Trip Remix)
• Songs In The The Right Direction, with Wildman Steve
1. “Rock On” by Qdup feat. Flex Mathews
2. “Back At The Ranch” by Maurice ’Mobetta’ Brown feat. Jean Grae (prod. by DJ Scratch)
3. “Definition Of A Rap Flow” by R.A. The Rugged Man
• Gia’na Garel presents: Planet Earth — Planet Rap with Mikko Kapanen and Amkelwa Mbekeni
1. “Dobale” by ModeNine feat. Gentle (Nigeria)
2. “Rebel Music” by Five Steez (Jamaica)
• Hip-Hop Queenz, with Raven The Blazin’ Eurasian
Raven covers the beef between Foxy Brown and Lil Kim.
• The Library With Tim Einenkel — with Play (of Kid N Play)
In his 4th documentary, Christopher “Play” Martin, known from the rap and acting duo Kid N Play, introduces an up-close-and-personal documentary short that presents a question to industry peers and friends: ”Can Hip Hop Go To School”? The documentary, Can Hip Hop Go To School premiered Saturday, November 9, at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, in Harlem, NY. On the Library this week, Tim talks to Play about the documentary.
• This Week In Hip Hop History (#158), with Duke Eatmon and Ron Maskell
Duke and Ron celebrate the birthdays of Dinco D of Leaders Of The New School and Sticky Fingaz of Onyx, as well as commemorate the release of historical albums by Goodie Mob, 2Pac Shakur as Makaveli, The Roots, The Jungle Brothers and Jay-Z. Duke and Ron also look back on the tragic passing of the legendary Heavy D.
• The RAPstation Top 10 Select/Chuck Outro
1. “Give It Up Turn It Loose” by James Brown